Changing film history, one iconic scene at a time.
Jurassic Park (1993)
What if Dennis Nedry made it off the island alive?
1) More scenes with the wonderfully cast Wayne Knight as our favorite wheezing/whining computer programmer.
2) The dilophosaurus remains hungry until a late movie rendezvous with Ian Malcolm.
3) Nedry delivers the dino DNA to his buyers thus ending InGen’s monopoly on regenerated reptiles.
4) A whole slew of copycat Jurassic Parks pop up on on the islands of Central America.
5) Increased supply leads to decreased demand as the general public grows tired of being chased by carnivorous velociraptors.
6) The Lost World and Jurassic Park III never happen. (But Jurassic World still exists thanks to its billion dollar box office.